[GTP] Dan Lathrop's visit TOMORROW & Wednesday, and seminar on Wednesday at FL at 3:30

pouquet at ucar.edu pouquet at ucar.edu
Mon Mar 19 14:58:56 MDT 2012

Hi, all

Sorry for the short notice.

Dan, from U. Maryland Will give a seminar on Wednesday at 3:30 at FL;
the topic will be around

Three dimensional turbulence as modified by *rotation*, magnetic
fields, or long range quantum order and the link to geophysical and
astrophysical turbulence: an experimentalist's perspective

He will be visiting us on Tuesday (Mesa Lab) and Wednesday (CG and FL).
He is invited by ASP, in the framework of their graduate Research
Program, as (one of) the advisors of Cecilia Rorai who works on
stratified turbulence with us.

Let me know if any of you wants to discuss with him, I am at extension 1860

Thanks

Annick