[GTP] Theme of the Year 2012: Connections between Rotating, Stratified Turbulence and Climate: Theory, Observations, Experiments, and Models

Silvia Gentile sgentile at ucar.edu
Wed Apr 11 18:23:54 MDT 2012

Dear Linda,
When it rains it pours. I am sorry for all the emails.
I forgot to mention that on the website the meeting location should be
updated to show  only CU  and not NCAR.
Also, the registration date should be changed to a future date or
mention that the reg is closed. Although I just sent a reminder to a few
groups of the event and asked the interested ones to register so it
would be great if it could stay open for a little longer...

Thanks,

Silvia Gentile
NCAR IMAGe
1850 Table Mesa Drive