[GTP] Fwd: Urgent: a PhD position on Multifractals Analysis and Simulation of Turbulence, Waves and Biochemistry interactions in Small Urban Lakes

pouquet at ucar.edu pouquet at ucar.edu
Mon May 23 14:22:50 MDT 2011

----- Forwarded message from Daniel.Schertzer at enpc.fr -----
     Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 22:02:22 +0200
     From: Daniel Schertzer <Daniel.Schertzer at enpc.fr>
  Subject: Urgent:  a   PhD position on Multifractals Analysis and
       To: mhym at cereve.enpc.fr
       Cc: Bonhomme céline <celineb at cereve.enpc.fr>, Ioulia
Tchiguirinskaia <Ioulia.Tchiguirinskaia at cereve.enpc.fr>

Apologies  for the wrong title of my previous message !
-------------------------------

Dear Colleague,

Please , feel free to circulate the enclosed call for a PhD position
opened at Ecole des Ponts ParisTech on
Multifractal Analysis and Simulation of

Turbulence, Waves and Biochemistry interactions in Small Urban Lakes

The potential candidates should contact me at their earliest convenience.

Best regards,

Daniel

Daniel Schertzer
Université Paris Est
Ecole des Ponts ParisTech, LEESU
6-8 avenue B. Pascal, Cité Descartes
77455 Marne-la-Vallée cedex 02 France
tel. : 33 1 6415 3633, fax: 33 1 6415 3764
cell: 33 6 7504 5203

Daniel.Schertzer at enpc.fr

and Meteo-France/CNRM