[GTP] GTP annual meeting on January 18, 10am

pouquet at ucar.edu pouquet at ucar.edu
Tue Nov 30 15:59:29 MST 2010

Dear all,

We shall have our annual GTP meeting on January 18 from 10:30 to 12:30
at most, place TBD (depending on the number and location of attendees).

You will find a provisional agenda below; do suggest other topics if needed.

Please answer by December 26 to me (pouquet at ucar.edu) and Silvia
(sgentile at ucar.edu) if you can attend

Thanks

Annick

                         PROVISIONAL AGENDA

1) Welcoming of new GTP members

2) Retreat follow-up

3) Brief progress report on the first meeting of the GTP Boundary
Layer Working Group

4) Brief progress report on GTP stimulus package post-doc fellow,
Zbigniew Piotrowski

5) TOY 2011/2012

6) TRIG

7) How we resolved  the budget crisis in F'10

8) What we spent  in F'10 and what we did with it

9) What money is a-priori ear-marked in F'11 due to the F'10 budget crisis

10) Proposals for

	F'11 Workshop

	F'11 Visitors

	F'11 Seminars