[GTP] last time

Duane Rosenberg duaner at ucar.edu
Mon Sep 14 14:38:23 MDT 2009

Hi:

I apologize for this. I don't see why the message wouldn't forward properly
to everyone. Here is a cut-and-paste, FYI.  --dlr

--------------------------------------------------------fowarded message:

Dear Colleague,

I'd like to draw your attention to a workshop that is being organized on
various aspects of the Monge-Ampere equations: http://cnls.lanl.gov/MK
(note, e.g., that the MA equations are involved in the semigeostrophic
approximation)

I'd appreciate it if you brought this announcement to the attention of
others who may be interested. Partial funding may be available for
interested participants.

Cheers,
Balu Nadiga\

Duane Rosenberg (duaner at ucar.edu)
Turbulence Numerics Team,
Institute for Mathematics Applied to Geosciences
NCAR
P.O. Box 3000 Boulder, CO 80307-3000, USA
tele: 303 497 1636;  FAX: 303 497 2180