[Grad-postdoc-assn] Snowshoeing!

Rosimar Rios-Berrios rberrios at ucar.edu
Wed Feb 6 17:36:03 MST 2019

Hi all,

The results are in: we’ll go snowshoeing this Sunday, Feb 10! It should be
good with all this fresh snow falling today :-)

Since it’s on a Sunday, I propose that we meet at 8:30 AM by the parking
lot of Target for the convenience of those of us taking buses or biking to
the meeting point. We should have enough cars for carpooling from there,
thank you to those of you willing to drive!

I called several places to ask for rental snowshoes rates. Crystal Ski is
our best bet - they rent for $14/day and they let you pick up the day
before anytime after 2 PM.

I will send out another e-mail later this week with a reminder and more
details. Feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions or suggestions.

Rosi