[Grad-postdoc-assn] service opportunity - help to review Individual Development Plan for NCAR/UCP postdocs

Rebecca Haacker rhaacker at ucar.edu
Mon Oct 16 14:46:10 MDT 2017

Happy Monday!

I need three postdocs to review an Individual Development Plan (IDP)
template we developed for NCAR/UCAR postdocs. ICPs are used to set
professional and research goals and to guide mentoring conversations with
your hosts and supervisors. IDPs are fairly common at universities but have
not been used at NCAR/UCP until now. We have a template ready for your
review, it should only take an hour of your time and you can provide
feedback in a google doc. Ideally I'd like feedback this week if at all
possible.

Please email me back if you are willing to help and have an hour this week
and I'll send you the link.

Thanks!
Rebecca

Rebecca Haacker