[Grad-postdoc-assn] Thanksgiving Holiday

Rebecca Haacker rhaacker at ucar.edu
Wed Nov 22 13:54:03 MST 2017

Dear all,

I wanted to send a message of gratitude to all of you and wish you a safe
and peaceful Thanksgiving Holiday weekend. NCAR sincerely thanks you for
sharing your talents and passion for science with us.

On a personal level, I am so thankful for interacting with all of you and
for getting to know you in the short time you spend at NCAR. Our field is
looking at a great future with all of you stepping into leadership roles!

If you are traveling this weekend, please be safe and I hope that you get
to spend time with friends or family, or get some well-deserved rest.

Best wishes,
Rebecca

[image: Inline image 1]

Rebecca Haacker