[Grad-postdoc-assn] Next Steps Workshop for Postdocs

Diana Zucco zucco at ucar.edu
Tue Nov 14 15:14:07 MST 2017

Hello NCAR/UCAR/UCP Postdocs,

You are all invited to the Next Steps Workshop for postdocs, the purpose of
which is to discuss the culture survey results and develop steps that you
would like to take as a group to build a more welcoming and inclusive
culture for you all.

This workshop is being held in the Walter Orr Roberts Board Room in the
Fleischmann Building on Monday November 27th from 10am to noon. The
workshop will be facilitated by an outside vendor, with Carolyn Brinkworth,
Kristen Luna Aponte, Rebecca Haacker, and either Jim Hurrell or Michael
Thompson to help support the process.

*If you are a postdoc and you did not receive the email invitation that was
sent out today, please let me know so that we can send you more information
about this meeting. *

We are always striving to improve our workplace. Even if you are leaving
your postdoc appointment soon, your feedback is valuable and your
participation can make an impact for incoming postdocs who are here next.

Thank you,
~Diana

--
*Diana Zucco*