[Grad-postdoc-assn] Workshop opportunity (with some work involved) for postdocs

Rebecca Haacker rhaacker at ucar.edu
Wed May 3 16:15:04 MDT 2017

Dear all,

Vanda Grubisic, director of NCAR EOL, is looking for five postdocs who are
interested in attending the

C-RITE
COMMUNITY WORKSHOP ON DEVELOPING REQUIREMENTS FOR IN SITU AND
REMOTE-SENSING CAPABILITIES IN CONVECTIVE AND TURBULENT ENVIRONMENTS
https://www.eol.ucar.edu/c-rite

They are seeking specifically those who have both interest in topical areas
covered by this workshop (turbulent and convective environments) and are
interested in serving as rapporteurs. In return, they would cover the
registration fee for you. Rapporteurs are needed for:

1a: Stable BL
2a: Continental convection
2b: Marine convection
3a: Mountain winds and turbulence
4b: Aerosols, cloud physics, and radiation

Let me know if you are interested and I can forward your names to Vanda.

Cheers,
Rebecca

Rebecca Haacker

Director