[Grad-postdoc-assn] Fwd: Insight Data Fellows Programs - Deadline June 26th

Paula Fisher paulad at ucar.edu
Wed Jun 21 09:08:12 MDT 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "pac_universe (PAC Boulder)" <pac_universe at lists.colorado.edu>
Date: Jun 20, 2017 5:00 PM
Subject: Insight Data Fellows Programs - Deadline June 26th
To: <pac_universe at lists.colorado.edu>

Dear Postdocs,

Please see below for an opportunity to apply to Insight Fellows Programs -
the deadline to apply is Monday, June 26th.

Thanks,
-The PAC

===========
The Insight Data Fellows Programs are tuition-free professional Fellowships
for students and postdocs looking to transition to careers in data science,
health data science, data engineering, or artificial intelligence. Over the
last 5 years, we have helped over 900 graduate students and postdocs who
are all now data scientists and engineers at over 200 leading data
companies across the United States. We would hate for students from
University of Colorado Boulder to miss out on this opportunity.

The next set of deadlines for Insight Fellowships are coming up in less
than 2 weeks. Our September Fellowship would be an ideal fit for alumni,
postdocs, or students graduating through December.

Best,

Anne
Anne Bessman | Head of Admissions
Insight Artificial Intelligence: Website <http://insightdata.ai/?AB> | Blog
<https://blog.insightdatascience.com/tagged/insight-ai> | Admissions FAQ
<http://insightdata.ai/faq?AB>
Insight Data Engineering: Website <http://insightdataengineering.com/?AB> |
Blog <https://blog.insightdatascience.com/tagged/insight-data-engineering>
Insight Data Science: Website <http://insightdatascience.com/?AB> | Blog
<https://blog.insightdatascience.com/tagged/insight-data-science> | Admissions
FAQ <http://insightdatascience.com/faq?17A>
Insight Health Data Science: Website <http://insighthealthdata.com/?AB> |
Blog <https://blog.insightdatascience.com/tagged/insight-health-data>
| Admissions
FAQ <http://insighthealthdata.com/faq?AB>

==================
*Insight Fellows Programs: Application Deadline June 26th*

900+ Insight Fellows are now data scientists and data engineers at
Facebook, Tesla, The New York Times, Apple, Amazon, Wayfair, LinkedIn,
Airbnb, Netflix, Slack, Merck, Biogen, 23andMe, Twitter, Bloomberg, Viacom,
Blue Apron, NBC, and 200+ other top companies.

*Starting September 5th (deadline June 26th):*
Data Science <http://insightdatascience.com/?17cUMM=5511bc> in Boston, New
York, Silicon Valley and remote
Health Data Science <http://insighthealthdata.com/?17cUMM=5511bc> in Boston
and Silicon Valley
Data Engineering <http://insightdataengineering.com/?17cUMM=5511bc> in New
York and Silicon Valley
Artificial Intelligence <http://insightdata.ai/?17cUMM=5511bc> in Silicon
Valley

*Attend our online alumni panels on June 20th:*
RSVP
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfxXoG6yzV66p773KxYwHsGdYewjjtZCYZH-ky-vd8yqBGMVQ/viewform?usp=sf_link>
for
Data Science
RSVP
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfxO8yRLR_URAR1ET9v4GmtxDbV437T9QpKTYNEi_gFeV8ilw/viewform?usp=sf_link>
for
Health Data Science

Not yet ready to apply? Sign up for our Notification Lists: Data Science
<http://insightdataengineering.com/data-engineering-notification-list?17cUMM=5511bc>
, Health Data Science
<http://insighthealthdata.com/health-data-notifications-list?17cUMM=5511bc>

Questions? Email us at info at insightdatascience.com

--
*PAC - Postdoctoral Association of Colorado*

*by postdocs, for postdocs*http://www.colorado.edu/pac/