[Grad-postdoc-assn] Fwd: Submit your abstract: 7th annual Postdoc Research Day at Anschutz

Paula Fisher paulad at ucar.edu
Tue Jun 6 16:42:50 MDT 2017

For Postdocs:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: pac_universe (PAC Boulder) <pac_universe at lists.colorado.edu>
Date: Tue, Jun 6, 2017 at 4:38 PM
Subject: Submit your abstract: 7th annual Postdoc Research Day at Anschutz
To: pac_universe at lists.colorado.edu

Dear Postdocs,

Please see the opportunity below to present your research at the 7th Annual
Postdoc Research Day at Anschutz!* The abstract submission deadline is
Wednesday, June 7th. *

*Note: if you have trouble submitting your abstract through the online
system, please send your abstract and author affiliations directly to Carol
Kiekhaefer (carol.kiekhaefer at ucdenver.edu
<carol.kiekhaefer at ucdenver.edu>). *

-The PAC
===========

Hello fellow academics! The Denver Anschutz Postdoctoral Association would
like to invite you to attend our 7th Annual Postdoc Research Day (PDRD). It
will be held on Thursday, June 29th for the entire day. Please visit
bit.ly/PDRD2017 for event details. Of note, the Keynote Address for the day
will be given by Jennifer Khan, a career panel with representatives from 6
unique scientific sectors, as well as oral and poster presentations will
take place throughout the day. The day will wrap up with a networking
evening at a nearby brewery. If you are interested in submitting an
abstract, please visit the PDRD site--* prizes will be given for best
posters and talk!*  We hope you will join us!

--
*PAC - Postdoctoral Association of Colorado*

*by postdocs, for postdocs*http://www.colorado.edu/pac/

--

Paula Fisher
Administrator