[Grad-postdoc-assn] Tea at ML 2/14

Paula Fisher paulad at ucar.edu
Fri Feb 10 14:03:03 MST 2017

Hi,

A note about the Tea on Tuesday:

Valerie Sloan will be coming to this tea and would like to hear from any of
you who are concerned about the impact of recent executive orders
restricting travel for certain foreign nationals.  She would like to hear
what your concerns are so that we can identify how we might provide
support.

Hope to see you there!

Paula

On Mon, Feb 6, 2017 at 10:39 AM, Paula Fisher <paulad at ucar.edu> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Join other postdocs and grad students for tea
> Tuesday February 14th
> at the Mesa Lab Cafeteria at 3:00.  All postdocs and graduate students at
NCAR/UCAR are invited including visitors.  Tea and snacks provided.

Email: paulad at ucar.edu