[Grad-postdoc-assn] EGU session on large sample hydrology

Pablo Mendoza pablo.mendoza at amtc.cl
Thu Dec 21 09:36:58 MST 2017

Dear Colleagues,

We would like to invite you to consider our session dedicated to
large-sample hydrology HS1.10 “Large-sample hydrology: characterising and
understanding hydrological diversity” for your EGU 2018 abstract submission.

Our intention is to bring together people working with large samples of
catchments, in order to showcase recent progress, to address long-standing
issues and to establish an international network that will foster and
facilitate future research on large-sample hydrology.

Our solicited presenters are Hylke Beck (Princeton University, USA) and
Camila Alvarez Garreton (Center for Climate and Resilience Research,
Universidad de Chile, Chile).

Please see the session description for further details:
http://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2018/session/26908.  Abstracts
are due on the 10th January.

Hoping to you see you at EGU,

Pablo

*On behalf of co-conveners -*

Nans Addor, University of East Anglia, UK
Gemma Coxon, University of Bristol, UK
Keirnan Fowler, University of Melbourne, Australia

Pablo Mendoza, Ph.D.
Research Associate
Advanced Mining Technology Center (AMTC)
Universidad de Chile