[Grad-postdoc-assn] NCAR Arctic Climate Game Jam (April 29-30)

David Gagne dgagne at ucar.edu
Fri Apr 7 13:24:13 MDT 2017

NCAR is hosting a site for the National Arctic Climate Game Jam on April 29-30. At the event, participants will create a prototype board or digital game that teaches players about climate change in the Arctic and present their ideas to the group. No previous climate or game design expertise is required. We are looking for both participants and volunteers for the event. Volunteers would help judge the games, answer questions about climate and game design, and playtest the game prototypes. More information and links to registration and volunteer forms can be found at https://asp.ucar.edu/arctic-climate-game-jam <https://asp.ucar.edu/arctic-climate-game-jam>. Please let me know if you have any questions.

David John Gagne
Email: dgagne at ucar.edu <mailto:dgagne at ucar.edu>
Twitter: @DJGagneDos