[Grad-postdoc-assn] Fwd: NCAR|UCAR Tutoring

Paula Fisher paulad at ucar.edu
Tue Oct 25 17:34:51 MDT 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "John Ristvey" <jristvey at ucar.edu>
Date: Oct 25, 2016 4:45 PM
Subject: NCAR|UCAR Tutoring
To: "ncar-education" <ncar-education at ucar.edu>, <edgroup at ucar.edu>

Dear Colleagues,
Have you worked with young people in tutoring in any of the STEM (science,
technology, engineering, mathematics) disciplines? Have you had successes
and challenges with regard to this work?

We are interested in learning if there would be interest in pulling
NCAR|UCAR staff that have done work with STEM tutoring in the past or
presently that would benefit by meeting with others who have done the same.

We might envision a brown bag lunch opportunity to talk further about this
possibility. Please send an email to John Ristvey <jristvey at ucar.edu>
(Director of UCAR Center for Science Education) stating your interest in
learning more by the end of October. Based on the response, we may organize
an introductory meeting in the near future.

Thanks in advance,
John
--
John Ristvey
Director, UCAR Center for Science Education
jristvey at ucar.edu