[Grad-postdoc-assn] Fwd: Adams County Commissioners' Career Expo

Paula Fisher paulad at ucar.edu
Fri Oct 14 13:26:39 MDT 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Carolyn Brinkworth" <carolyn at ucar.edu>
Date: Oct 14, 2016 12:12 PM
Subject: Fwd: Adams County Commissioners' Career Expo
To: <ncar-education at ucar.edu>

Afternoon, all.

We had this request through from the Adams County Career Fair folks, asking
whether we might be interested in attending and hosting a table at a career
fair for 5,700 8th-graders to talk about careers in the geo- and related
sciences. See below for the request, for 8am-noon on November 15th, in
north Denver. Lunch is included. If anyone would like to go, please let me
know by next Friday October 21st and I'll work with the organizers to get
it set up.

Thanks all!

Carolyn