[Grad-postdoc-assn] Assistant Prof. in Climate/Atmospheric Science, York U, Canada

Paula Fisher paulad at ucar.edu
Wed Nov 16 08:18:22 MST 2016

Begin forwarded message:

*From: *Gary Klaassen <gklaass at yorku.ca>
*Subject: **Assistant Prof. in Climate/Atmospheric Science, York U, Canada*
*Date: *November 15, 2016 at 8:24:13 PM MST
*To: *jrichter at ucar.edu

Dear Dr. Richter,

We are advertising a tenure track assistant professor position in
Climate/Atmospheric Science at York University in Toronto. I am writing
to ask your assistance in bringing the position to the attention of any
qualified candidates that you may know of. In view of our faculty's 50-50
Challenge (http://lassonde.yorku.ca/5050) we would particularly welcome
female applicants. Please note that York University has an affirmative
action policy in place for women and minorities; however, priority will be
given to to Canadian citizens and permanent residents. Here are two links
to the ads.

http://lassonde.yorku.ca/earth-atmospheric-science-assistant-professor

http://webapps.yorku.ca/academichiringviewer/viewposition.jsp?positionnumbe
r=1659

Thank you for your assistance.

Prof. Gary Klaassen
Dept of Earth & Space Science & Engineering
York University
Toronto, ON M3J 1P3
Canada