[Grad-postdoc-assn] Fwd: [Postdocs] Invitation to the 2016 NCAR Postdoc and Fellows Retreat - RSVP required

Paula Fisher paulad at ucar.edu
Fri Nov 11 15:16:53 MST 2016

Dear Postdocs and Graduate Students at NCAR,

Please join us on Monday at the Mesa Lab for our Fellows Retreat.  We start
at 10:00 outside the Main Seminar Room (8:30 in the Damon Room for ASP
Postdocs).

Even if you have not sent an RSVP, please join us as I've planned for
extras.

I look forward to seeing everyone on Monday!

Paula