[Grad-postdoc-assn] Faculty Position at Columbia University

Paula Fisher paulad at ucar.edu
Fri Nov 4 09:44:16 MDT 2016

*Atmospheric Science Faculty Position*

*Columbia University*

*Dept. of Earth and Environmental Sciences*

The Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences (DEES) of Columbia
University seeks to fill a tenure-track Assistant Professor position in
atmospheric science, broadly defined.   The successful applicant is
expected to develop a high-impact research program at Lamont-Doherty Earth
Observatory (LDEO) focused on problems of global significance and to
demonstrate strong potential for effective teaching at undergraduate and
graduate levels.

Applicants should submit a cover letter, CV, teaching and research
statements, and name at least 3 references using our online site:
https://academicjobs.columbia.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=63610.
Review of applications will commence on December 19, 2016 and continue
until the position is filled.

Columbia University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer,
dedicated to fostering a culturally diverse and pluralistic teaching and
research environment. We strongly encourage applications from women and
members of underrepresented groups.

--
Barbara Ballard
Climate and Global Dynamics Laboratory