[Grad-postdoc-assn] ASP visitor looking for housing in August

Aishwarya Raman aishwaryaraman at email.arizona.edu
Thu Jun 23 12:11:55 MDT 2016

Hi all,

I'm Aish. I'm one of the ASP graduate visitors at NCAR. I work at the
foothills lab. I'm looking for housing in Boulder starting from 1 August
until 2 September.  I'm looking for a studio/1br (2br id fine too), ideally
in $500-700 range. I don't have any pets and I don't smoke / drink.

If you have a place for a monthly sublet or interested in a house-share for
a month, please contact me.

If you have any other suggestions, please let me know as well. I'm
currently looking up in Craigslist and Airbnb. But, the prices are super
expensive there. I would appreciate any help.

Thank you
Aish.

--
Aishwarya Raman,