[Grad-postdoc-assn] Outreach opportunity in July

Annareli Morales annareli at umich.edu
Fri Jun 3 10:24:02 MDT 2016

Hello all,

I'm organizing an outreach event in July and am looking for volunteers.

*Where: *Casa de la Esperanza learning center
<http://www.bouldercounty.org/family/housing/pages/casaesperanza.aspx>, a
community center in Longmont dedicated to helping agricultural workers and
their families

*What/Who:* We will have 3-4 stations with hands-on activities related to
clouds/tornadoes/etc. and will be interacting with 15-20 children ages 5-12

*When:* July 22nd (Friday), some time between 8a-12:30p (exact time
including travel TBD)

All supplies for each station will be provided, you just have to show up
and be ready to teach some kids! I'm looking for at least 3 volunteers, but
the more the better! If you have a car and are willing to be a driver, that
would be very helpful.

Let me know if you have any questions and if you'd like to volunteer! Feel
free to forward this to anyone who you think would be interested.

Thanks,
Annareli

--
*Annareli Morales *