[Grad-postdoc-assn] Fwd: SOARS Poster Session - Judges Needed!

Rebecca Haacker rhaacker at ucar.edu
Fri Jul 15 16:25:28 MDT 2016

Hi all,

If you would like to participate in a great service activity, please see
the email below. The SOARS program needs poster judges. It's a short time
commitment, but a lot of fun and you get to see some great research that
happened this summer at NCAR.
Here is the list of topics presented, you would be a assigned randomly
unless you request a specific poster you would like to evaluate.
http://www.soars.ucar.edu/inside/mentor_partnerships/

Please contact Laura Allen if you can help out.

Thank you and have a great weekend,
Rebecca

Rebecca Haacker

Director