[Grad-postdoc-assn] Fwd: FRCC Math Professional Panel

Paula Fisher paulad at ucar.edu
Thu Jan 28 10:17:52 MST 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alison Rockwell <rockwell at ucar.edu>
Date: Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 10:12 AM
Subject: Fwd: FRCC Math Professional Panel
To: ncar-education <ncar-education at ucar.edu>

Hi Ed Group,

I'm sharing the request below for math and math-related staff to join a
career panel for 1.5 hours in the beginning of March at Front Range
Community College in Westminster. Please share with your networks - thanks!

Kind regards,
Alison

Alison Rockwell
Education & Public Outreach Coordinator
Earth Observing Laboratory
o. 303.497.8758
e. rockwell at ucar.edu
fb. www.facebook.com/ncareol

Join the current field project conversation: #ORCAS16
<https://twitter.com/hashtag/ORCAS16?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw>