[Grad-postdoc-assn] Rocky Mountain National Park Hike

David Bodine dbodine at ucar.edu
Wed Jan 27 18:33:46 MST 2016

Good evening,

Here's a reminder about the Rocky Mountain national park hike.  Since the
weather looks better on Saturday (January 30th), *we are going to switch to
Saturday* instead!  We are going to meet at 9:30 AM at the front door of
the Foothills Lab, and organize a carpool from there.  Feel free to bring a
lunch and snacks, and we can go for a post-hike meal and/or happy hour too!

To make sure we have enough space, let us know if you can come here:

http://doodle.com/poll/dw48ztpwha4xamri

Here's some information about the Deer Mountain trail that we will be
hiking:

http://www.rockymountainhikingtrails.com/deer-mountain.htm

Yaktrax, microspikes, etc., are encouraged since the trail may be
snowy/icy.

See you there!

David, Cyrus and Clay

--
David Bodine
ASP Postdoctoral Fellow, Earth Observing Laboratory