[Grad-postdoc-assn] Fwd: Looking for Job Shadow Opportunities

Paula Fisher paulad at ucar.edu
Mon Jan 25 14:25:18 MST 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Carolyn Brinkworth <carolyn at ucar.edu>
Date: Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 1:38 PM
Subject: Fwd: Looking for Job Shadow Opportunities
To: ncar-education at ucar.edu

Good afternoon, everyone.

We've had the below request from a high school student in Broomfield, who
is looking for a job shadowing opportunity. I've verified with HR that this
is all legal, in terms of having them on site and making sure they're
covered by insurance, so I'm reaching out to see if there are any
enthusiastic volunteers who would be interested in this.

cheers
Carolyn