[Grad-postdoc-assn] Thursday Happy Hour with Manda Adams of the NSF

Paula Fisher paulad at ucar.edu
Mon Aug 29 13:05:50 MDT 2016

Dear Postdocs,

Please join Amanda Adams of the National Science Foundation at The Southern
Sun brew pub in Table Mesa on Thursday 9/1 at 6:00 pm.  Amanda Adams is in
charge of the Atmospheric and Geospace Sciences Postdoctoral Research
Fellowships  (AGS-PRF) at NSF.  She is reviewing AGS PRF to see if there is
room for improvement, and she's hoping to pick your brains to find out what
you're looking for out of a fellowship. She's even offered to buy the first
round!  Manda was a speaker at our Postdoctoral Development workshop last
spring, and I happen to know that she also has great career advice.

Manda wants to hear from all postdocs including ASP, non-ASP, and other
visiting postdocs at NCAR who work for other organizations.  Please stop
by.

I set up a Doodle Poll just for the purpose of collecting names.  If you
plan to go, please go to the Doodle poll and add your name and check the
box.  This way, everyone can see how many people are going for the purposes
of seating.  There is also a link there to the pub.

http://doodle.com/poll/iuri3yt8i4ffwp7r

Postdoc Meeting with Manda Adams
The Southern Sun, Table Mesa Shopping Center
Thursday 9/1/16, 6:00 pm

Let me know if you have any questions.
Paula