[Grad-postdoc-assn] Reminder: Thompson Lecture Series (Dr. Richard Seager)

Andreas Prein prein at ucar.edu
Tue Apr 5 06:50:30 MDT 2016

Good morning Postdocs!

This is the second day of the Thompson Lecture Series with Dr. Richard
Seager. Today we will meet at the *Foothills Lab* for Dr. Seagers second
seminar about: "Global Decadal Hydroclimate Variability in Observations
and Models" at *11:00* *am* in the FL2 main auditorium. Afterwards we
will have lunch with the speaker in the cafeteria.

*Tonight at 6:00* we will have *dinner with the speaker*. The restaurant
will be announced during the day.

Cheers,
Andy

E-Mail: prein at ucar.edu