[Grad-postdoc-assn] Reminder: Thompson Lecture Series (Dr. Richard Seager) next week, Sign up for potluck and individual meetings!

Andy Prein prein at ucar.edu
Sun Apr 3 15:32:46 MDT 2016

Dear Postdocs,

This is a reminder for the upcoming Thompson Lecture Series with Dr.
Richard Seager which will start tomorrow at 9:00 with breakfast in the
ML - Damon room.

Please *sign up for the individual meetings
<https://wiki.ucar.edu/pages/viewpage.action?spaceKey=aspthompson08&title=Schedule+of+events%2C+Dr.+Richard+Seager>*
with Dr. Seager! Only 10 people signed up so far. Individual meetings
are a great way to talk with an established scientist about your work,
carrier plans, work live balance, or job applications. Don't miss this
great opportunity!

Please also sign up for:

  * the potluck dinner tomorrow afternoon (*sign up here
    <https://wiki.ucar.edu/display/aspthompson08/Potluck+dinner+with+Dr.+Richard+Seager+signup>*)
  * and for the dinner on Tuesday (*sign up here
    <https://wiki.ucar.edu/display/aspthompson08/Dr.+Richard+Seager+Informal+dinner+out+signup>*)

I am looking forward to see you tomorrow!

Andy