[Grad-postdoc-assn] Graduate Student/Post Doc Meet Up

Emily Saunders saunders1289 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 12:13:46 MDT 2015

Hi,
  My name is Emily Saunders a PhD student from Howard University visiting NCAR for about six months and I wanted to get to know the other graduate students and post docs altho currently are working/visiting at NCAR. I am new to Boulder, so I am unsure of what activities we can participate in. If anyone has any ideas I am up to participate. I was thinking of going to Gateway Fun Park this weekend, so if anyone wants go with me just let me know. I am looking forward to connecting with my fellow colleagues during my time here at NCAR. Please respond to my personal e-mail (saunders1289 at gmail.com <mailto:saunders1289 at gmail.com>) if want to get in touch with me, so we can plan an outing together.

Emily Saunders
Howard University Graduate Student
PhD. Student-Chemistry
E-mail Address: saunders1289 at gmail.com or e_m_saunders at bison.howard.edu