[Grad-postdoc-assn] Fwd: Science Fair at Colorado STEM Academy

Paula Fisher paulad at ucar.edu
Tue Nov 3 10:10:52 MST 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Carolyn Brinkworth <carolyn at ucar.edu>
Date: Mon, Nov 2, 2015 at 9:56 AM
Subject: Fwd: Science Fair at Colorado STEM Academy
To: ncar-education at ucar.edu, Alison Nugent <nugent at ucar.edu>

Good morning, folks.

Please see the below message looking for judges for a science fair. The
Colorado STEM Academy is a great school serving a large population of
STEM-underrepresented youth. I judged this fair last year and the kids were
a delight to talk to. Unfortunately I'll be in New Orleans for the AMS this
year, but if you're available, and would like to be a judge for them,
please fill out the Google Form linked below and drop me an email to let me
know you've signed up.

Many thanks!
Carolyn