[Grad-postdoc-assn] Postdoc Networking and Happy Hour - Cinco de Mayo edition

Mark Raleigh raleigh at ucar.edu
Tue May 5 17:00:51 MDT 2015

Hello again,

Unfortunately, the weather forecast does not look promising for an outdoor
gathering on Thursday after work, so we are going to move this month's
Postdoc Networking and Happy Hour Social indoors and across town.  We hope
that you can join us (same time/date) at *Twisted Pine Brewing Company*
(3201 Walnut St) instead!

We plan on arriving at 5:30, but note that happy hour goes from 4-6, in
case you want to arrive early and take full advantage of that!  We hope to
see you there, and please feel free to pass this invitation along to others.

Cheers,
Mark and Diane