[Grad-postdoc-assn] UCAR Travel Pre-authorization

Vicki Holzhauer vicki at ucar.edu
Thu Mar 12 10:02:44 MDT 2015

Hi - I would like to remind everyone that you need a travel authorization
before your trip for all UCAR-related travel, even if another organization
is paying.  We need to know at least a week before domestic trips and two
weeks before foreign trips (earlier, if possible).  This includes job
interviews, which are viewed as work travel.

Also, if you are a postdoc with NCAR/ASP, please remember to work with me
or your local admin on any foreign travel.  This must be done by Cain
Travel in order to comply with the Fly America Act.  UCAR will not
reimburse for any travel on foreign carriers (which includes Canadian and
Mexican airlines).


Vicki Holzhauer, Admin. Assistant
NCAR Advanced Study Program (NCAR/ASP)
P.O. Box 3000, ML180, Boulder CO 80307-3000
(T) 303-497-1851
(F) 303-497-1646
vicki at ucar.edu
HOURS: Mon-Thu, 8:30-3:30 MDT
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://mailman.ucar.edu/pipermail/grad-postdoc-assn/attachments/20150312/3397b5d4/attachment.html 

More information about the Grad-postdoc-assn mailing list