[Grad-postdoc-assn] 2015 ASP Hike and Networking Event

Paula Fisher paulad at ucar.edu
Tue Jun 2 14:27:29 MDT 2015

***RSVP Required if you plan to attend***

 *Hike and Light Breakfast at the Mesa Lab,  June 1*
*​9​*
*th @ 8:00 on the Tree Plaza *

 Join us for a hike on June 1
​9​
th first thing in the morning.  The group will leave the Tree Plaza at 8:05
for a 1.5 hour hike.  Please plan to arrive at 8:00 so that we can leave
promptly at 8:05.  Be sure to bring water and a snack with you.

When we return, we’ll enjoy coffee, bagels and fruit while taking the
opportunity to network with other postdocs, graduate students, and faculty
members at NCAR.  If hiking isn’t an option for you, please join us for
breakfast sometime around 9:30
​on the tree plaza (Cafeteria if the weather is bad).​

 All postdocs and graduate students at NCAR are invited to join us.  In
addition, we’d like to extend a special invitation to all Graduate Visitor
Program and Faculty Fellowship Program participants as well.

ASP Hike
​Friday
June 1
​9​
th
ML Tree Plaza
8:05 Hike
9:30-11:00 Breakfast
​ on tree plaza​ (Cafeteria in bad weather)

 **Please let me know if you plan to attend.**

Paula

(Note, we had originally planned this event for June 23rd
​, but it has been officially moved to the 19th)