[Grad-postdoc-assn] Tea at ML tomorrow, 6/2/15

Paula Fisher paulad at ucar.edu
Mon Jun 1 12:10:00 MDT 2015

Hi all,

We'll be having tea at 3:00 at ML tomorrow, Tuesday June 2nd.  The
cafeteria is open, so let's do it there so that we can go out on the patio
if possible.

All postdocs and graduate students at NCAR are invited to attend.  I know
that there are a lot of new folks starting, so at that time of day, you
will probably have to go into the cafeteria the back way where you leave
your food trays.

Bette, please pass along to your new postdoc.

Paula