[Grad-postdoc-assn] Research Associate Position at NRC

Scott Briggs sbriggs at ucar.edu
Fri Jul 24 07:43:57 MDT 2015

Begin forwarded message:

*From: *"Wolde, Mengistu" <Mengistu.Wolde at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca>
*Subject: **Research Associate Position at NRC *
*Date: *July 23, 2015 at 10:32:48 AM CDT
*To: *John Hanesiak <John.Hanesiak at umanitoba.ca>

Hello John,

Hope all is well.   It is hard to believe, but it has been 8 years since
STAR.  We have been busy doing various projects on the Convair for both
atmospheric and defence related research.  In May we were in Cayenne,
French Guyana for high altitude ice crystal study.   I am looking for a
recent graduate to fill a three year term postilion in  airborne
atmospheric sensing (
http://www.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca/eng/careers/competitions/141_14_0910.html).   I
appreciate if you post it at your department or forward to recent graduates
who has the required qualification and looking for a job.

Cheers,
Mengistu

*Mengistu Wolde, Ph.D*
NRC Aerospace/CNRC Aérospatiale
National Research Council Canada | Conseil national de recherches Canada
Bldg. U-61, 1200 Montreal Rd, Ottawa (Ontario)  K1A 0R6
Tel: 613-998-3790  Fax/Téléc: 613-952-1704
mengistu.wolde at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca <your.name at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca>

--
Scott Briggs
Administrative Assistant