[Grad-postdoc-assn] Fwd: Indian Monsoon Dynamics: Research Fellowship (fwd)

Chris Davis cdavis at ucar.edu
Mon Jul 13 20:52:51 MDT 2015

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Indian Monsoon Dynamics: Research Fellowship (fwd)
Date: 	Mon, 13 Jul 2015 10:34:47 +0100
From: 	Douglas Parker <D.J.Parker at leeds.ac.uk>
To: 	Cathryn Birch <C.E.Birch02 at leeds.ac.uk>, Alan Blyth
<blyth at see.leeds.ac.uk>, Dominique Bouniol <dominique.bouniol at meteo.fr>,
Mat Collins <M.Collins at exeter.ac.uk>, George Craig
<george.craig at lmu.de>, Chris Davis <cdavis at ucar.edu>, Paul Field
<paul.field at metoffice.gov.uk>, Fink, Andreas (IMK) <andreas.fink at kit.edu>
CC: 	Cyrille Flamant <cyrille.flamant at latmos.ipsl.fr>, Gareth Berry
<Gareth.Berry at monash.edu>, Luis Garcia-Carreras
<l.garcia-carreras at leeds.ac.uk>, Christian Grams
<christian.grams at imk.uka.de>, John Marsham <J.Marsham at leeds.ac.uk>, John
Methven <j.methven at reading.ac.uk>, Mitch Moncrieff <moncrief at ucar.edu>,
Jon Petch <jon.petch at metoffice.gov.uk>, Michael Reeder
<michael.reeder at sci.monash.edu.au>, Thomas Spengler
<thomas.spengler at gfi.uib.no>, Thorncroft, Christopher D
<cthorncroft at albany.edu>, Andrew Turner <a.g.turner at reading.ac.uk>,
Heini Wernli <heini.wernli at env.ethz.ch>, Steve Woolnough
<s.j.woolnough at reading.ac.uk>

Dear friends,

I would be grateful if you could bring this PDRA opportunity to the
attention of anyone you know who might be suitable.

Thanks!

Doug

Joint Met Office Professor of Meteorology
Institute for Climate and Atmospheric Science
School of Earth and Environment,             tel. +44 (0)113 343-6739
University of Leeds, Leeds, LS2 9JT, UK.     fax. +44 (0)113 343-6716
d.j.parker at leeds.ac.uk      http://homepages.see.leeds.ac.uk/~lecdjp/