[Grad-postdoc-assn] Fwd: Special Request - STEM Role Model

Paula Fisher paulad at ucar.edu
Thu Feb 26 14:43:46 MST 2015

Hi all,

This group is looking for scientists to interview for their mobile app
designed to get kids interested in STEM fields.

If you want to do this, Carolyn Brinkworth will work with you to ensure
that you are properly prepared and supported by NCAR.

Please contact Carolyn directly if you want to give this a try.

Paula

-