[Grad-postdoc-assn] Reminder: Postdoc Happy Hour - Thursday 5:30 at Under the Sun!

Mark Raleigh raleigh at ucar.edu
Wed Feb 18 15:38:30 MST 2015

Hello postdocs,

Just a friendly reminder that you are invited to an informal postdoc happy
hour tomorrow (Thursday 2/19) at Under the Sun (627 S Broadway St).  We
scheduled it to begin around 5:30, but I plan to arrive closer to 5 to make
sure we get a big table for everyone, so you are welcome to come early....

Please spread the word ... the more the merrier.  We hope to see you there!
Mark

P.S. In case you have never been to Under the Sun, you should know that it
is cash-only, but there are a few ATMs in the vicinity.