[Grad-postdoc-assn] Reminder: Thompson Lecture series with Dr. Ian Faloona today.

Leiqiu Hu leiqiu at ucar.edu
Mon Dec 7 08:23:49 MST 2015

Hi All,
We will have Breakfast discussion with Dr. Faloona at 9:00 at ML Penthouse. Then, Dr. Faloona will give his first talk at 11:00 am in Mesa lab Main Seminar Room.
Expecting to see you there.

Best,

Leiqiu Hu
Postdoctoral Fellow/Advanced Study Program
Research Applications Laboratory
Boulder, CO, USA
Office phone: 303-497-2740