[Grad-postdoc-assn] [Postdocs] Fwd: [Sercgeo] Earth Educators' Rendezvous, July 13-17, 2015 -----4 Days Left to Register at the Early Bird Discount!

Diane Thompson thompsod at ucar.edu
Fri Apr 10 11:54:31 MDT 2015

Hi all,

I am going to attend this workshop (the program
<https://serc.carleton.edu/earth_rendezvous/2015/program_table/index.html>
looks fantastic!).  I just went to register and learned that you get a
discount on registration if you attend with 2 or more others from your
institution.  So, if you're planning on attending, let me know!  Early bird
registration ends Monday, so I would like to register ASAP.  We'd need to
enter each others' names in to receive the group discount, so shoot me an
email if you're attending.

Best,
Diane