[Grad-postdoc-assn] Fwd: Coursera class on undergrad teaching tools

Chris Davis cdavis at ucar.edu
Sat Sep 6 08:43:25 MDT 2014

All,

If you have an interest in teaching, or even if you are not sure, this
free resource might be useful.  Please see the email below from Yaga
Richter. Let me know if you have any questions.  If there are a few
folks who would like to try this out, it might be helpful to form a
discussion group.

Regards,
Chris