[Grad-postdoc-assn] Fwd: new Science NextGen survey now open

Paula Fisher paulad at ucar.edu
Tue Oct 14 11:46:54 MDT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Jennifer Sills" <jsills at aaas.org>
Date: Oct 10, 2014 3:05 PM
Subject: new Science NextGen survey now open
To: "Jennifer Sills" <jsills at aaas.org>

 Hello NPA friends!

Thank you to those of you who helped select the next question for NextGen.
Your advice was very helpful!

Our new survey is now open.  I hope you will take the time to submit your
thoughts.

The question is:

*What was missing from your science education? Name and describe a course
that would have better prepared you for your science career.*

Your course can be as serious (“Preventing Plagiarism 239”) or as quirky
(“Handwriting for

Physicians 101”) as you choose.  Feel free to be creative!

To submit, go to:  https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NG13wi

The submission deadline is 14 November.  A selection of the best responses
will be published in the 2 January 2015 issue.

(See results from the last survey at http://scim.ag/NG12Results)

Follow NextGen on twitter with the hashtag #NextGenSci.

Jennifer

Jennifer Sills

Associate Letters Editor

*Science*