[Grad-postdoc-assn] Postdoc Happy Hour - October 15 (please RSVP!)

Mark Raleigh raleigh at ucar.edu
Tue Oct 7 10:32:03 MDT 2014

*[sorry if this is a repeat email for you - the last one did not go to all
postdocs by accident]*

Hello Postdocs,

Our September postdoc happy hour was such a great success that we plan on
continuing with a monthly happy hour at NCAR for the foreseeable future!

Please join us for the next happy hour, on *Wednesday, October 15th
starting at 5:30 PM* in the *Mesa Lab Tree Plaza*.

If you plan on attending, please do the following by next Monday (October
13):

   - RSVP to me
   - Fill out this beverage poll
   <http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=5432fe3ee4b06b2ea591d4df>. (to
   help us get a sense of what types of drinks to buy)

As with the last happy hour, we have a $5 suggested donation to help fund
the fun n' suds n' snacks.

Hope to see you there!

Cheers,

Mark and Diane