[Grad-postdoc-assn] Follow-up from Scott Mackaro

Paula Fisher paulad at ucar.edu
Wed Nov 12 10:52:07 MST 2014

Hi,

Thanks for your great questions and discussions at the retreat yesterday.
I thought our panel was just great.

Scott Mackaro of Vaisala, Inc. sent me a follow-up (see below).

Here are my questions:

1.  Is anyone interested in reviewing the book he recommends below for the
newsletter?  Just let me know.  I'll purchase the book for you to read and
then it will become part of the NCAR library.
2.  Is anyone interested in visiting Vaisala?  I'm thinking that we could
organize an NCAR van to go.  Again, respond to me.

Paula

​​