[Grad-postdoc-assn] NCAR Fellows Retreat next Tuesday

Paula Fisher paulad at ucar.edu
Fri Nov 7 14:58:33 MST 2014

Hi All,

The NCAR Fellows Retreat is on Tuesday afternoon.  We think we have some
good agenda lined up, so we hope to see you there.

I originally said that it would start at 12, but we'll actually be starting
at 1:00.  The agenda is attached.

We're going to have a panel discussion where you can learn more about jobs
for Ph.D.s in different organizations.

Here's my list of panel members:

Scott Mackaro, Vaisala, Representing scientists in the private sector
Peter Lauritzen, NCAR, Representing Ladder Track Scientists
Tom Bogdan, UCAR, Representing Scientists in a Federal Lab
Ethan Gutmann, NCAR, Representing Project Scientists
Jia Yue, Hampton University, Representing University Faculty Jobs

ASP postdocs should plan to attend unless you have a prior commitment.

I look forward to seeing you on Tuesday.

Paula