[Grad-postdoc-assn] Fwd: AC Future Leaders of Research Symposium (FLOR) - Abstract Submission is now open!

Paula Fisher paulad at ucar.edu
Tue May 13 09:34:48 MDT 2014

Hi,

This opportunity is for postdocs only.

Paula

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	AC Future Leaders of Research Symposium (FLOR) - Abstract
Submission is now open!
Date: 	Mon, 12 May 2014 16:19:48 -0600
From: 	postdoc <postdocs at colorado.edu>
To: 	pac_universe at lists.Colorado.EDU <pac_universe at lists.Colorado.EDU>

Dear Postdocs,

The next upcoming event organized by the PostDoctoral Association of Colorado will take place on Wednesday, June 11, 2014, 1 pm - 5 pm, in UMC 235 Room

FUTURE LEADERS OF RESEARCH (3rd Edition) - Postdoctoral Research Event

This is a poster session and social mixer for postdocs from all disciplines to meet, network informally and present their research. We will be inviting representatives from local and national businesses, CU Boulder, the National Labs. We aim to put Postdocs in touch with potential employers, forge closer links between the academic and business communities, and foster new collaborations. There will be poster prizes, discipline specific networking tables, food, drink and a whole lot more! So mark it down on your calendar today.

We encourage you to present your work and to send an abstract. Abstract submission for this event will run until Friday, May 30, 2014. Please submit your poster abstracts using our online webform: http://pac.colorado.edu/FLOR_abstract_submission

Watch the PAC website and your emails for more news soon and get writing those abstracts!

We are looking forward to sharing your research with us.

Regards,
Nikta Amiri, Alina Handorean, and Michele Cash