[Grad-postdoc-assn] Postdoc lunch Friday 1pm @the Hill

Hanna Lee hannal at ucar.edu
Tue Mar 4 20:03:08 MST 2014

Hi everyone,

Postdoc lunch is back! It's also Sanjiv's last day. Please join us for
Sanjiv's going away party and meet/hangout with fellow postdocs. Graduate
students, visitors, friends and family welcome.

This time, we're meeting at the Hill (the food court) and the time is
1pmish.

For those who don't know what/where this is, the food court at the Hill has
variety of ethnic restaurants...Thai, Nepalis, and Korean...believe it or
not, they have the best Thai food in Boulder!
http://www.thaiavenueboulder.com/location.html

RSVP me by Thursday afternoon if you're interested in joining.

See you there,
Hanna

--
Hanna Lee, Ph.D.