[Grad-postdoc-assn] Climbing!

Diane Thompson dianethompso at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 18:06:38 MST 2014

Attention climbers (or others interested in climbing!),

I know you're out there, so I wanted to send a feeler out to see who would
be interested in hitting up the climbing gym with me.

I plan to go after work on a somewhat regular basis, and am likely going to
get a membership at Movement, so I'd love to find climbing partners!  I
also love sharing my addiction with others, so also hit me up even if you
would just be interested in giving it a try sometime.

I'll be headed to BRG later as well if interested... :)

Cheers,
Diane

--

Diane Thompson

PhD
Advanced Study Program Postdoctoral Fellow

http://www.u.arizona.edu/~thompsod/