[Grad-postdoc-assn] Happy hour today ~5pm @ Sanitas

Diane Thompson dianethompso at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 15:40:32 MST 2014

Hi all,

For those of you I haven't met yet (which is virtually all of you!), I'm a
new ASP postdoc in CGD.  I'm still getting settled, but trying to keep my
priorities straight: I'd love to meet all of you and check out the new
Sanitas Brewery!  I've heard such great things and it's new since the last
time I was in Boulder...

I plan to be there for happy hour today around 5 pm-- hope you can join
me!  Sorry for the late notice, but I figure it shouldn't be too hard to
convince anyone for an after work beer!

(Please let me know if you plan on being there so I can keep my eye out for
you)

Cheers,
Diane

--

Diane Thompson

PhD
Advanced Study Program Postdoctoral Fellow

http://www.u.arizona.edu/~thompsod/